Kilkenny Castle

Kilkenny Castle

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Getting Help From Musicians On Facebook

From time to time I ask for a little help on my Facebook page for notes to songs I'm not familiar with. My facebook page has over 5,000 followers and I'd guess most are musicians of some some degree of proficiency. Generally I get no help with my requests for notes. In fact it's like trying to get blood out of a stone. I find this odd as in real life musicians will go out of their way to help someone who's struggling with a song, but this is Facebook and facebook is fickle. It's not really a big deal for me as I usually work out the notes myself, but it would be great to get some help now and again. I suppose it goes back to the old saying, ''If You Want Something Done Do It Yourself''.

No comments: